Monday, December 10, 2018

Monday

I worked out this morning and that was felt good.  Oliver was the super star at school and he had a fun time.  Isaac called me from school and said that his back hurt and wanted to come home so I picked him up.  He looked really tired but he seemed ok and he said that his back was feeling better.  I gave him some melatonin so he would take a nap but he never feel asleep.  He was so upset and emotional that I was having him rest.  Me and the little kids played playdough and I made some new colors which was fun.  Then we went to Lee's to get some groceries and Isaac stayed home.  He was a lot better after we got back and was nice the rest of the evening.  The sub for Santa people called Casey at dinner and needed his help fixing some bikes so we went over and looked at them and wrote down what parts they needed to get.  He is going to go back tomorrow and Wednesday to work on the bikes.  I think the scouts are going to go also.  Then we went to the party store and got some decorations for Isaac's and Ruthie's party.  They are excited and we are ready to go.  Love you guys and I hope that you have a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...