Thursday, December 13, 2018

Thursday

Mom, come up after lunch on Saturday.  I just misunderstood what was going on.  That will work out great.  Today was pretty good, nothing too exciting happened.  Thanks again for the countdown calendars Karen, they have been a lot of fun.  Oliver had school this morning and when he was done we went to Chick fil for lunch.  We got some money from the twelve days of Christmas so I used that since he has been wanting to go.  The kids played for a while and I finished my book which was fun.  We walked to pick up Isaac since it was such a pretty day.  It was nice to do that.  After dinner we got some ice cream since the dentist said that would feel good on Isaac's gums.  He is doing fine and his lip isn't even that swollen.  Everyone have a good Friday.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...