Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Wednesday

Today was busy, I think December is just a busy month.  I worked out this morning.  It was arm day and I feel like I am getting a lot stronger.  After I picked up Oliver we went to quilt group.  It was fun to talk with everyone.  They were saying that 8 is a hard year and that it last about a half a year.  It was good to know that it is a faze he is going through.  I took the kids to Sam's afterwards and we got a snack and picked up a few things.  Santa was walking around.  He was done with the mall I think and he said that he had some time to kill so he walks around and talks to the kids, it was nice of him.  Isaac had a dentist appointment after school.  The poor kid had a cavity filled, a sealant fixed and his lip tie cut.  He had to have three stitches and his top lip will be swollen for a few days.  He was dizzy for a little bit so we just sat in the waiting room till he felt better.  He was fine when we got home and we rinsed his month with salt water.  He wrote a Christmas list that was cute but wants it all.  It is hard to realize some things take time.  Mom sent the kids a package and Oliver loved his reindeer, thank you for sending it.  He is sleeping with it now.  Casey worked at sub for Santa again tonight and got all but one bike fixed.  I put the kids to bed early and did some sewing which was nice.  Love you guys and have a good night.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...