Monday, December 10, 2018

it's in the mail

So I mailed the reindeer to Oliver, I hope he likes it.  There is something for each one of them in the box.  I mailed it and then I went to Smiths to get some tape and there was this cute reindeer with a blanket.  I almost bought it but thought if Oliver doesn't like it, I will take him to Smiths and he can pick it out.  Work was good.  Nothing to exciting just trying to get caught up.  They said it might be a couple of days before I get my job offer.  I hope it comes soon.  Robin, I love that elephant it is so cute.  I am glad Jenkins was calm.  Karen, I am glad the school isn't too far from your house or you would have had to wing it this morning.  I am glad everything turned out.  I got my mail today and there was a key for a mail box package and the box was open already and nothing was in it.  I left a note for them to let them know.  Hence I had to buy some tape.  That was good because I have to wrap some presents also.  Everyone have a nice Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...