Sunday, December 9, 2018

Stuffed animal reindeer

Karen spent the night and we got up and went looking for a stuffed animal reindeer.  There was one at Walmart so we were pretty excited about that one.  I was thrilled.  We picked Robin up and took Jenkins for a walked.  He was full of energy and even ran for awhile.  We took him home and went to Costco and Karen took us to Texas Roadhouse.  We came home and I slept all afternoon.  Rachel that was such a cute idea for those hats.  I bet the kids love them.  That was a fun activity.  I sure had a fun time yesterday as well.  It just goes by so fast.  I want to savor everyone minutes.  I have to get organized for the birthday party now.  This month is going by too fast.  LOVE YOU ALL MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...