Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Tuesday

Good job on your class Karen, you are awesome.  That makes me happy that Jenkins is playing with his toys.  It is fun to see him relaxing and feeling like he is home. I love you towels also.  Today was busy buy good.  Oliver had school and while he was gone we went to the store to finish up some birthday/Christmas shopping and then we went to story time.  Ruthie sang the songs which was cute.  Isaac is feeling better today but was tired.  He was happy after school.  I took a lady who is busy a dinner tonight.  I get nervous to take dinner so I hope that they liked it.  The kids were super excited about what I was making since I made some for us.  It was just mac and cheese with vegetables and chicken in it.  After we ate we went to bridgerland to help fix bikes for sub for Santa.  Casey went after work and we met up with him.  The kids were good to help and then they got tired after a while.  Casey is going to go back tomorrow with the scouts.  Congratulations on your job Mom, you are amazing.

Love
Rachel





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...