Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Strange day

So I got my job offer today and I accepted it.  I start on the 30th of December.  It made me sick to my stomach but I still feel like it is a good move for me.  I met with the CEO and we talked and she was really nice about me leaving.  Last night we picked up the mail and there was a key for us to pick up a package and when I went to put the key in it was already opened and nothing was inside of it.  I left a message for the post man and they wrote me back that some one had broke into the lockers and took everything. I checked my amazon account and nothing was delivered so I think it might have been those cars that were being shipped from China.  That is the only thing I can think of that I have ordered.  Weird I know.  Not much else happened after that.  It just felt strange.  I love that elephant Robin.  Good job.  Karen I am glad your wrapped presents.  I have a bunch of them if you want to do mine.  Rachel, I hope you had a nice day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...