Sunday, December 9, 2018

PIctures

Thanks for the fun time yesterday.  You guys are awesome and so fun to be with.  You spoil us.  Today was good, we were all tired though.  We got up and went to church and everyone was happy afterwards.  We made Santa hats for the kids stuffed animals.  It was Isaac's idea and he did really well.  I didn't have any red felt we we colored some cream I had a ton of which was fun.  They turned out cute.  Casey worked till dinner and brought home pizza.  He took Isaac sledding and they had a fun time.  Casey said he would be up to go skiing for Robin's birthday but he wouldn't go down any black diamonds.  We would also be up for ice skating or whatever you want Robin, it is your decision.  Everyone have a good week, it is a busy time of year.

Love
Rachel
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...