Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Back to the real world

I made it back to work.  I went in early because they texted me and were nervous about schedules.  I had so many emails.  I still haven't gone through them all.  It was so slippery on the way to work this morning.  I had some slippery moments.  I was beginning to worry I would make it up the hill to Primary's but they had sanded there and it was so much better.  I bought Jambi Juices on the way home and they tasted good.  Dad is still getting better.  Not as much as I had hoped but I he did get dressed today.  That was a big step.  It is suppose to snow again tomorrow.  What is up with that.  I hope the roads are better.  I might have to take trax.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...