Saturday, February 23, 2019

WOW

Rachel, I am impressed.  You were on fire.  I was more in line with karen the slug.  We slept in and met Robin and Jeramy for lunch.  Robin was sick but it was nice to meet Jearmy.  It was so cute to see the way he looks at her.  He really loves her.  It made me smile.  We came home and took naps all afternoon.  We did run to Walmart to buy cinnamon rolls to make and we were too tired to make them when we got home.  We talked about the beds we looked at last night and have decided to stay with a California King.  The 4 more inches on that bed really makes a difference for dad.  I am not sure if we can have the recliner stuff on it.  We will have to go back and take a look.  We are going to hook up with Rachel's gang for lunch in Ogden.  We are meeting at the mall around noon. I hope you get feeling better Robin.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...