Monday, February 18, 2019

Monday

Oh man, I am sorry you guys are sick, that is no fun.  We had a fun weekend, thank you so much.  Oliver felt really special and loved his presents, thank you.  Casey didn't have work today and the boys didn't have school.  It was nice to go slow and have a day at home.  We went and bought stuff for Oliver's birthday.  They didn't have pac man so we bought some poster boards and made the ghosts and pac man tonight.  It was fun and they turned out cute.  I hope that everyone feels better, I am sorry you are sick.  Here are a million pictures.

Love
Rachel




This is from Friday, it was so nice all day so Casey rode his bike and it was a blizzard on the way home.













The ice cave





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...