Friday, February 22, 2019

Friday

Good job on the college application Karen, I am so excited for you.  I hope that everyone starts to feel better.  Today was good.  I went running this morning and then worked out at the soccer field.  Oliver didn't sleep well so he was upset easily at there but we survived.  We walked to pick up Isaac and Oliver was talking about drinking from a coconut and we started talking about where coconuts grow.   Later we were at Lee's and we found coconut water so we bought it but it doesn't taste good on its own but it was fun to try.  Isaac played with his friend Ty after school and had a fun time.  We got our tax refund today so we went and saw the Lego movie after dinner.  It was fun and the kids liked it.  Have a fun weekend, I like shorter weeks they go fast.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...