Monday, February 18, 2019

Caught

I think I caught the bug everyone had. I felt good enough to feel bad. I went and bought half of Walgreens when I got home for work. I was grumpy all.day at work, everyone was crazy. Then I came home and Jenkins pooped on my rug. I think the food they feed him hurt his stomach. So I just laid low the rest of the day.

Mom can we meet up on Thursday instead? I was able to get a annual exam scheduled for Wednesday. Also jeramy said he is good with lunch on Saturday. Does spaghetti factory work ok?

Thanks for the fun weekend
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 I had a good day. We got up and played for a bit with Luna. Then we went to the aviary. It was fun weekend even made it to the bird show. T...