Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Wednesday

All three of the kids didn't sleep well last night.  Ruthie woke up and came and slept with us and then a half and hour later Oliver came in.  Casey went and slept downstairs and Isaac came out and slept with him on the couch.  I "ran" again this morning and it is cold but it feels good to go out.  I also worked out.  Stephanie hasn't come in a while so Oliver had fun playing with Thomas.  After school Oliver wanted some more fruit by the foot snacks so we went and picked them up.  We made the cake for Oliver's birthday this afternoon.  We walked to pick up Isaac and it is cold but nice to get out.  We decorated the cakes after dinner.  Casey had the kids help so it isn't perfect but they had fun.  I forgot to get eyes for the ghost so I had to run to lees again.  Then we were out of melatonin when it was bed time so I had to go the store again.  Tomorrow is Oliver's birthday and he is excited.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...