Saturday, February 23, 2019

Saturday

Today was nice.  I had a galentines day party this morning with my book group and it was fun.  It was really nice to talk and the food was good.  When I got home we started to tear up the bathroom in our room.  We got a lot done and it went pretty fast.  We took a load to the dump and went to Lowes.  We bribed the kids with icecream and they liked that.  When we came home Casey replaced the valves and we were able to have water again and we had a late dinner.  We got a new shower head for downstairs with a sprayer that you can hold.  The kids really really wanted it and they were really excited to take shower tonight which was nice.  Love you guy and I hope that you are all feeling better.

Love
Rachel


Before


Demolition


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...