Sunday, February 10, 2019

Blizzard

Man that storm came in a hurry and it was huge.  We have a lot of snow again.  It is because I finally got my car clear of snow.  I went to work for a couple of hours today.  That was nice to get my payroll under control.  I feel better now.  I sure had a nice weekend. Thanks everyone for the fun time.  I love the pictures.  Karen you were very productive.  Robin that is nice that you and Jeremy are having a good time together.  We are going to Ogden tomorrow afternoon to see a arthritis  doctor,  I hope I like him.  We are leaving around 2:00.  I am looking forward to next weekend.  Robin let me know how you want to handle the boarding for Jenkins.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...