Monday, February 11, 2019

Late in

We have a work text message for weather alerts. And last night they said they were going to delay 2 hours. So I slept in. Everyone else showed up on time. But I was a slacker and didn't over achieve. Which I'm fine with. We cleaned our desks which was nice. It was so refreshing to deep clean. Then I came home and chilled with Jenkins. It's so cold out on our second walk his paws broke so I had to carry him in. But he was fine once we got inside. Drama queen.

Mom I went to pets mart on Sunday and made a reservation. Hes all set up and we pay when we pick him up on Sunday.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...