Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentines

Good job Karen, I am glad that it is all done.  That is nice about the roses.  Mom, I am glad that you stayed home and I hope that you are feeling better.  You have been so busy.  Today was good.  Oliver got a ton of candy from school and was cute to share the girls ones with Ruth.  Isaac's class party went really well.  I had enough help I just helped with the craft which was really nice.  The kids all had a fun time and I am glad that it is over.  Isaac got a huge bag of candy also, we never need candy again.  Imogene came and played for a bit and it was nice to have her back over.  Isaac got stressed out near the end of playing.  It had just been a long day and a lot happened.  Casey brought home a heart pizza for dinner which was fun.  We just played hide and seek the rest of the night.  I started cutting out the quilts for the class.  I was noticing that February is almost over and I panicked.  Thank you again for the fabric Karen, it is so nice and fancy.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...