Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Tuesday

Work was good today.  I felt like I got a few things done today and that was nice.  It felt good.  We left early and went to Karens.  It was cold.  The guy was good so she is getting the water heater.  We came home and just chilled.  I wasn't feeling 100 percent.  I think I have dad's cold.  They are painting at work and I don't think that is helping.  I am planning on going to Logan after work tomorrow.  If the weather is bad then I won't come up until the morning.  It is always easier to drive when it is light.  It is suppose to be rain most of the day on Thursday but snow on Wednesday.  I will just be flexible and leave when it isn't bad weather.  I hope that is OK.  Robin, I hope all is going well.  I am glad that tomorrow is hump day.  We are taking the jeep in the morning to get the muffler replaced.  Dad is hoping that will help with the sound.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...