Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Tuesday

Today was pretty normal and good.  Oliver had school and we went to story time while he was gone.  We walked to pick up Isaac and it is good to get out of the house.  Casey came home early to watch the little kids and I took Isaac to physical therapy.  His range of motion is little better which is good.   His legs hurt when he is stretching them so we talked about that.  We are going to try exercises for another three weeks.  We are thinking about getting braces for the evening and night time.  Isaac doesn't want to so we will see how it goes.  This month is flying by, I can't believe it is almost valentines day.  It is so crazy.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...