Monday, February 11, 2019

Doctor

I got payroll done today and that felt nice.  I left work at 2 and we went to the doctor in Ogden.  I really liked him.  He check him out and took xrays and blood work and gave him cortisone shots in both hips.  He is going to love Lava Hot Springs a lot better now.  We go back in middle of March.  We didn't get home until almost 8.  I was sure glad it wasn't snowing like last night.  Rachel, I just love that picture of Ruth in her dress.  That has to be her 3 year old picture.  It is just perfect.  Karen we are planning on leaving around 2 tomorrow so we should be up at your house around 3.  Robin, I hope your day went well.  Everyone have a nice Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...