Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Sewing Day

I am glad that your water heater is working out Karen, good job.  It snowed here most of the morning and the roads were kind of bad.  I had a sewing day today.  Jenn offered to watch Ruthie while she was watching her niece who is about the same age.  They had a fun time.  Casey took a long lunch and picked up Oliver from school and Ruth.  I was worried no one would come today but there were 5 of us and it was a lot of fun.  After school we finished up Isaac's valentines and he had scouts.  The leaders wasn't sure if they would get done early so we just stayed and the little kids ran around the gym.  Casey worked late since he took the afternoon off.  It was a good day.  I hope that tomorrow is good weather.  Isaac prayed for Mom to make it to Logan tomorrow, it was cute. 

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...