Monday, August 26, 2019

I did it

I went to early this morning for payroll.  That means I have extra hours so I can leave early.  I went grocery shopping after dinner and got some strawberry, raspberry, blueberry mixed fruit with angel food cake.  It tasted so good.  Not much else going on with us.  I think dads leg is getting better.  I am glad that Casey made it safe to California.  Robin, I hope you are surviving the fashion show.  Do you come home on Wednesday.  It felt nice to get groceries. I am glad that Oliver found a friend for school.  He will love that.  Everyone enjoy Tuesday.  It is suppose to get really hot this weekend.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...