Thursday, August 29, 2019

Thursday

Karen, I think you are right with the watch counting steps when you are pushing something.  I walked pushing the stroller and didn't swing my arm and my watch thought I was riding a bike and it didn't count any steps.  Then a couple of hours later I looked and I had a ton more steps.  So I think it just takes a while to load them in.  I am not sure.  I am also keeping track of my walking for a program for North Logan.  If you walk a 100 miles you get a shirt.  I started keeping track in July and I will have 100 miles next week and can get a shirt.  Anyway we had a good day.  We went and got some more beads and went grocery shopping this morning.  We walked to drop Oliver off and it is so hot.  Ruth had her preschool open house.  It was fast and she is excited to go.  We walked to pick up the boys and it was still really really hot.  Randy came over and grouted the shower and then watched the kids while we went to back to school night.  Their is a new principle and it was a lot shorter.  The kindergarten teachers weren't their so we just saw Isaac's teacher.  He has math and spelling homework everyday.  It is such a pain and so hard for Isaac.  She seems really nice though and does a good job.  Love you guys and have a good night.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...