Sunday, August 25, 2019

Sunday

Today was a long day. We had to work 8 hours. I guess I can't complain to bad Jeramy had to work to be started at 4 so I think that would be worse. Yesterday we had the day off. We went on an architectural cruise and then the navy Pier. The peir I thought would have fun arcades and games but they didn't. It was all people dressed up in prom dresses going on cruise dinners. So it was weird. Then I went to Hamilton. It was good. I listened to the music and it was hard to follow so I was worried.but I followed the story line and the singers were really good. Today we just worked so I'm tired. We are going to an Indian food place I think for dinner tonight. I thought I would blog early so I wouldn't forget again. Love you.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...