Sunday, August 25, 2019

Sunday

We made it home from Karens.  We stopped by insta care on the way home  Dad said it wasn't itching anymore and was throbbing. He got some antibiotics and steriod cream.  I hope it helps him.  We took naps and just hung out.  Robin, WOW what a trip you had.  That is amazing you got to see all that.  Rachel the grout really does make a difference.  It looks so nice.  It is payroll Monday so I am going in early.  I was thinking  about the holiday weekend coming up.  I was wondering how this sounds.

Saturday go up to Logan and help with the bathroom and Monday go to boondocks.  We could go to boondocks on Saturday and go to Logan on Monday.  I really don't have a lot of plans, we really can do anything we want to.

I am sorry Isaac has a cold.  That sucks.  There is one going on a work also. Have a nice Monday.  I can't believe it is the end of August.  Time goes so fast.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...