Thursday, August 29, 2019

I walked a mile

WOW Rachel that is impressive.  100 miles.  That is like walking from Logan to Salt Lake.  I walked a mile.  We went to the zoo after work and walked.  Not many animals were out and the place was a ghost town.  It was so different than the last time we went.  It is still so nice to walk around and see the animals.  I am with Rachel.  It is so hot.  I thought it would have cooled down by now.  I am over my hours so I get to leave a little early tomorrow.  A whole hour but I am super excited about it.  I am so excited to play.  Robin, I hope you get feeling rested.  You worked so hard.  I hope the show went amazing.  See you all soon.  Drive safe coming down Karen.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...