Sunday, December 15, 2019

Big busy day

I got all my Christmas Eve presents wrapped and that felt nice.  While we were at Costco I got me a pair of PJ's.  We went to the Valley Fair Mall and that was fun.  We had Red Robin with Robin and Jeramy.  I hope that Jeramy got some new glasses.  I didn't realize his eyes were so bad.  He fits right in with the Bodily Bunch.  Jumanji was so funny.  It made me laugh.  I think I am really organized now for next weekend.  This what I think we have planned but I wanted to make sure.  Rachel is coming down on Friday.  Then Saturday, I thought we would go to train store and maybe the planetarium.  That night we can go to the This is the Place for lights.  Sunday we are hooking up and going to zoo lights.  Monday is Robin's birthday and I am getting a massage at noon but other than that we celebrating.  At that point in time I think we are going to Kamas.  I don't care when.  Have Christmas Eve and decorate Ginger bread houses and sleep the night and then get up have Santa and then have lunch and go everyone go home.  Does that sound like the plan.  THis is so tentative and subject to change but I just wanted everyone to know what I was thinking.  I have enough food to feed armies  :).  It is payroll Monday so I am going in early.  Lucky me.  Rachel I am so glad all the crafts came.  They said they would come on Monday so I was sad not to have them during the weekend.  I am glad they are fun.  Everyone have a great Monday.  Just a happy note this week is the shortest day so the days will start to get longer again.  YEAH  LOVE YOU ALL MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...