Thursday, December 19, 2019

Thursday

Today was good.  We ran some errands after we dropped Isaac off which was good.  Ruthie made a Christmas tree ice cream cone at school which was cute.  Oliver wrote a cute note I attached below.  I translated it by the picture also.  I helped in Isaac's class and I had time so I walked there.  That felt nice to get out.  Isaac and Oliver both have pajama party's tomorrow.  Isaac's note said he needed a personal treat so we went to Lee's to pick on out for him.  Tonight we had the last pack meeting and they honored the Veterans.  They had all the boys stand up there for a while and they were worried about Isaac standing but he was fine.  I finished quilting my quilt and it turned out really good.  I did a paisley pattern.  I love my new machine so so much.  We are headed down tomorrow.  Thanks for having us for so long.

Love
Rachel




I would like my Sister
To get a Barbie
I would like my Dad
To get a tool
I would like my Brother
to get a robot
I would like to get a 
Blanket
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...