Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Teeth

I was thinking that today would be a not so much fun day but we had a really nice day.  We got up early for the dentist and then went shopping for a bit and then went to the mall and walked around and then went to the doctor for dad.  We stopped at Sam's on the say back to Lehi for the dentist and got Karen some life savers.  They are the only place that sells big bags.  We went and got my teeth.  They fit really well.  I like them better, I think. I hope they work out better.  We shopped a little bit more and then came home and vegged.  Just need one more present for Casey and then we are DONE!!!.  I am looking for a WOW gift.  Any ideas?  Rachel that tree is so cute.  I love that the kids are excited to decorate it.  I hope it doesn't fall over.  It was super cold this morning.  Robin, I am glad you had a good day at work.  Thursday at 7:00 am I have an interview for that job.  I don't feel nervous about it at all.  I hope it goes well.  I am ready to play.  I am so excited we get 5 days.  I am spoiled.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...