Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Tuesday

They celebrated Isaac's birthday at school today and he was excited.  He made sure he looked really good this morning.  He got to wear a crown all day and then I brought cookies in at the end of school.  The little kids didn't sleep well and it was freezing cold so I didn't walk this morning.  We skipped story time because the kids were playing so good and having a fun time at home.  After all the kids were in school I met Casey for lunch which was fun.  After school Oliver has been bugging me to make a fox and we finally did it today.  I found a cute simple pattern and it was fun to make.  He loves it.  We are going to make a unicorn one for Ruth.  We started watching Shark Boy and Lava Girl and the kids loved it.  They stayed up too late and skipped baths to watch it.   I attached a picture of our tree so you can see how many decorations the kids have made.  The picture of Ruth is her making more.  Love you guys and have a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...