Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Wednesday

Good luck tomorrow Mom, you are amazing.  I didn't walk this morning because of the cold.  I need to just do it and walk in the cold.  Isaac woke up and said that his legs really hurt and he couldn't go to school.  He said that he would fall over all day so he keep falling over until I said he could stay home.  I think it hurts worse in the mornings and he needed a metal health day.  So I didn't make it to exercise class either.  We made meringue cookies and Isaac was observing what was happening and writing it down.  I don't think I did it right but they tasted good and we ate them all.  Ruth also made her unicorn and was happy about that.  I helped in Oliver's class.  Ruthie wanted to stay home with Isaac so they did good at home.  The kids were crazy at kindergarten.  They are ready for Christmas break.  I had to deliver some baby Jesus's to kids who weren't at church so I did that after dinner.  It feels good to be done with it.  Love you guys.  That is fun you get such a long holiday Robin, good job.

Love
Rachel


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...