Monday, December 16, 2019

I did it

I made it to work for payroll.  It went really well which was nice.  I asked my boss if he had heard anything about my job.  He hadn't.  So later he talked with me and I said that I had a job interview on Thursday.  I wasn't sure that was the right move but I figured he had to know because they will check references if they want me.  I did finish my Christmas cards for work and that felt nice.  Karen you company is amazing.  You get to buy dinner with your raise  :)  Robin, Jenkins looks so comfy.  He is so loved.  You have to feel good about giving him a good home.  Rachel, I am glad the kids like the crafts.  I figured it might make the casts go a little faster.  I ordered another one and it ended up at my house.  I guess we will do it this weekend.  I am going in the morning to get my new denture.  Then dad has a doctors appointment in Salt Lake.  It is going to be a big busy day.  Rachel your quilt is so beautiful.  You should enter it into the fair this year.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...