Sunday, December 15, 2019

Sunday

You guys had a fun day, good job.  I am glad that you were all able to met up, that is fun.  It was way better than my day I was in meetings all afternoon.  Casey set up the tent in the basement and the kids slept in that last night and had fun.  We got your crafts in the mail yesterday Mom, Thank you.  We made the stickers this morning and the candy canes this evening.  They were a lot of fun, thank you.  We handed out the baby Jesus's at church and everyone liked them.  I kept thinking I made too many but we had just enough so that was perfect.  I had my presidency meeting after church and then a meeting with the actives ladies.  We were just talking about what the changing will be.  I need to get the boys organized still.  Casey made mac and cheese for dinner and it tasted really good.  This is the last week of school which is excited.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...