Thursday, December 19, 2019

I am ready

I am so excited for the fun to begin.  I am ready.  I have a turkey cooking in my oven as we speak.  I was going to use it for sandwiches and also make stuffing for the kids.  Robin, I wasn't sure what your were planning on being with us on.  Saturday for dinner I am making chili and then I am hoping to go to this is the place monument.  Sunday we are having stir fry for dinner and then zoo light.  Monday we are doing massages and then lunch.  I now have a interview at 3 that day but I thought it wouldn't be too long.  I was shock they were doing it before the holidays.  They said the doctors were all going out of town for the holiday.  Saturday I also wanted to take the kids to the train store.  I thought Jeramy like seeing that but I wasn't sure if he had to work.  If he is working you can come hang with us.  Everyone enjoy the last day of work.  I am hoping it I a quiet day.  We met the Gumm gang for dinner tonight and it was so nice to visit.  We had a nice time.  We went to the Italian Village and there were huge groups there.  It was really noisy.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...