Monday, December 30, 2019

day

I took today off since we are forced to take New year's Eve off. I went to the social security office again since I didn't get my card. They said a house might be better so Rachel is saving the day and I'm going to mail it there. Hopefully in two weeks it shows up. Then I took Jenkins to get his nails done and his teeth brushed. As I was loading him in my car I noticed my tires are looking pretty bald. So I talked with Jeramy and we found a good deal at discount tires. So we ordered the tires and tomorrow I am going to change them out. Then while cooking dinner I felt something sharp and I noticed my tooth had a hole. Luckily it doest hurt but I can feel the hole. So hopefully tomorrow I can find a dentist that can fix it asap. I did all my laundry today and then we were getting for bed I now have new laundry lol it never ends.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...