Monday, December 30, 2019

Monday

I was back at it today which was nice.  I walked this morning and I did my programming this afternoon.  Isaac didn't want to go to exercise class so we stayed home and played smash bros.  I am in charge or decorating the primary room next year so we went to desert book to look for stuff but I didn't find anything.  Isaac found a book he wanted so we got that.  We went to the library and returned our books and got new ones.  Then we went to Lees to get a couple of things.  Isaac went and played with his friend for a while.  This morning Oliver's closet broke.  The plastic broke all and the poles fell.  They have been using it as a message center with a zip line between the closet and the bed.  I am not sure if that cause it or not.  Oliver was pretty sad and he hates changes.  After dinner we went to Lowes.  We got a pole and we are going to build a shelf on top of it, I think it will be nicer.  We can make it at his level so he doesn't have to stand on a chair anymore.  Love you guys and have a good New Years Eve.  What should we do on New Years?  Does anything sound fun?

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...