Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy New Year

I worked this morning and then we went to go get dad some blood tests the doctor wanted him to have.  The lab was closed at Cottonwood so we went to IMED and of course they couldn't find the orders.  I will call on Thursday.  We went over and got that shot in his neck and he said he feels better so that is nice.  We just watched TV the rest of the night.  Rachel, those pictures are priceless.  I love the ones of Oliver.  Looks like the robes are a hit.  Robin have fun playing games with Jeramy's friends.  I am glad he likes his PJs.  I am sorry about your teeth.  I hate teeth. I use to love having dinners with fancy glasses.  It just makes them so much more special.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...