Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Happy New Year
I worked this morning and then we went to go get dad some blood tests the doctor wanted him to have. The lab was closed at Cottonwood so we went to IMED and of course they couldn't find the orders. I will call on Thursday. We went over and got that shot in his neck and he said he feels better so that is nice. We just watched TV the rest of the night. Rachel, those pictures are priceless. I love the ones of Oliver. Looks like the robes are a hit. Robin have fun playing games with Jeramy's friends. I am glad he likes his PJs. I am sorry about your teeth. I hate teeth. I use to love having dinners with fancy glasses. It just makes them so much more special. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
I had a good day. We got up and played for a bit with Luna. Then we went to the aviary. It was fun weekend even made it to the bird show. T...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment