Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Wednesday

That is a pain Karen, I am sorry.  I hate not sleeping.  Ruth's party is Saturday at 2 pm.  She is super excited.  Today was good.  Kelly's car slipped off the highway in Ogden so pulled him out and got him back on the road.  He said that the roads were bad so we just stayed home.  We tried to get Ruth's party things but everywhere was closed so we will go tomorrow.  Isaac bought a new controller and game with all his birthday money.  Casey went skiing with Randy with the new snow and had  a fun time.  The kids are back at school tomorrow.  We are excited for Isaac to get his casts off.  I really hope it helps him.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...