Thursday, January 2, 2020

Thursday

Today was busy.  I walked this morning and I found a route that works pretty well in the snow.   My presidency helped me decorate the primary room this morning.   I had to run to the store before hand and then afterwards because I didn't have enough borders.  After I dropped Oliver off at school we met Casey at Zuchers to get party stuff for Ruth.  Casey has a bad cough so his work told him to work at home and get better.  We got stuff to make cake.  I went back to the church to finish decorating.  Ruth has complained out it hurting when she pees so Casey took her to the doctor and she has a mild yeast infection.   I took the boys and got Isaac's casts off.  He was so excited.  He is doing really good and walking on his heel.  He did some stretches and is a lot better.  I am going to get him a physical therapy appointment to help him learn to walk.  Oliver used his allowance and bought another pokemon.   He loves them.  Have fun at your party Karen.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...