Monday, December 30, 2019

I made it

I made it to work early and got payroll done.  I went grocery shopping after work so we had stuff for tomorrow after dad has his shot.  He is getting another steriod shot in his neck.  I think food prices have really gone up lately or maybe it is just Smiths.  I had the hardest time sleeping last night.  I hope I do better tonight.  I took valerian root already.  It is suppose to snow really bad on New Years Day but if it doesn't I would  love to hook up.  Any good suggestions?  I ordered a meat platter from Lees for lunch on Saturday for Ruth's birthday.  Rachel said her party was at 2.  Is that correct?  Saturday is suppose to be really nice.  We are going to Kamas after work on Friday for Karen's party. I think most everything will be open on New Year's day.  Everyone keep safe.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...