Wednesday, January 1, 2020

back to the real world

Rachel, I was surprised the kids had to go back to school tomorrow.  I thought they wouldn't go back until Monday.  Weird.  I am glad that Isaac is getting his casts off.  He has been a real trooper about that one.  I am proud of him.  We didn't do much at all today.  We just laid around and were lazy.  Karen, I am sorry your sensor didn't work.  That seems to happen a lot.  They need to work on better sensors.  Robin I hope you had a wonderful day off.  We are going to Karen's house on Friday night and then Saturday morning we will come to Logan.  I wrapped Ruth's present today so I felt good about that one.  Everyone be safe.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...