Friday, January 17, 2020

Friday

Sorry I didn't blog last night, I got tired.  We have had  a really fun time with Casey's sisters.  They are so nice, fun and good with the kids.   It has been so nice to have them here.  We kept the kids home from school today and Casey took the day off.  We went to Angie's for breakfast/lunch and it tasted good.  We went thrift store shopping which was fun.  We went up to Clifton and spent the evening with everyone.  They are spending the night but we came home so the kids would sleep better.  Ruthie was bringing out all of her soft stuffed animals for Mandy's dog to sleep on.  He is 15 years old likes soft things.  Ruth and Mandy are fashion buddy's.  The have similar purses so they wear them together.  It is cute.  Tiffany rescued our fish and bought them fish tanks and water heaters.  Betas need warm water which a didn't know.  They are so much happier now and are swimming everywhere.  It was really nice of her to give them a good life.   Thanks for coming up Mom and Dad.  I hope that everyone feels better and has a restful Saturday.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...