Monday, January 13, 2020

Payroll Monday

I went to work early but not way early because I worked yesterday.  It went really smoothly.  It helped working yesterday.  They told me my new job today and I will have one boss and work for all her reports.  I won't work for Ryan any more.  I think it will work out good.  I am not sure when or how but at least there is a plan.  I laughed at your recipes.  That is just me all the time.  Thanks for posting that.  It snowed here all day, I was worried you would be buried Karen and Rachel.  Dad still has a fever so I guess he isn't going to work tomorrow.  He says he is fine.  I am not sure whether to wait or take him to the doctor.  I always call it the 100 dollar decision.  I did leave a little early today and got my hair cut.  That felt so good.  It is suppose to snow again tomorrow but I can't see where it is going to get really cold so that is good.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...