Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Wednesday

I went into to work a little early.  It is the Lehi day.  Catering turned out nice so that was good.  I had a bad headache today also Karen.  Wow you guys are busy.  Rachel, I hope you have a really good time with Casey's family.  We don't have to spend the night at your place.  We can just come up for the funeral if you need them to stay at your place.  We see each other all the time.  You decide.  Robin you will find a place.  I am with Karen, you should have seen the dumps we looked at.  I was so discouraged and then BAM we found her house.  There was one house that didn't even have a furnace and the road was up 5 feet and no parking.  I agree it is like looking for a job.  You have to be tough and never give up.  Don't settle for something that you aren't going to be happy in.  You don't want to get stuck with something.  See if you can sneak in a double wide and see what Jeramy thinks.  Karen I can't believe you start school on Monday.  Time goes to fast. Not much going on with me.  I stopped at the store on the way home because I only had one coke left at work. I know I lead an exciting life.  Dad did get the jeep registered in Kamas today.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...