Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Wednesday

You are amazing Mom and will find a good job.  Things always work out in the end, it is just a hard road sometimes.  Robin I just read an article that said houses are 100K more than they were 5 years ago.  It is a crazy market.  Good luck.  Casey sisters are coming up tonight and are going to spend the night at our house.  It will be fun to see them and spend some time with them.  All three kids didn't sleep well last night.  I went to exercise class and that always makes me feel better so it was a good day.  We met Casey for lunch which was fun.  After we dropped Oliver off me and Ruth went to the fabric store to get a back for my quilt.  It was fun and Ruth likes to look at the fabric too.  We helped in Oliver's class and the kids were good.  I talked to the secretary and put Oliver and Isaac absence for a funeral so I don't have to call them in on Friday.   Mom sent the kids some pokemon cards and they loved them, thank you.  We cleaned the house so I hope that it looks ok for everyone.  We made the roast for dinner and it tasted good.  Thanks for all the food again.  I feel like I haven't have to grocery shop in forever.  We are spoiled.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...