Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Thanks but no thanks

I didn't get the job at the U. I felt bad but life goes on and I will continue looking.  For some reason I don't feel like I need to do that as quickly as I did before but I am still going to continue looking just keep my options opened.    I am sorry about Leona.  We will come to the funeral.  Man Rachel you have a lot of snow.  It was so grid locked at work I drove trax home and dad came and got me.  It was a lot better around here.  I will drive my car home tomorrow night.  It was taking 90 minutes to get from Primary's to foothill drive.  When I left the traffic was starting to move a little better.  Robin that was really kind of you to get Alyssa a dress.  She looked really beautiful in it.  Karen I am so glad you got an antibiotic.  I hope you feel better really soon.  Headaches are just awful and you are so congested.  Dad said he is starting to feel better so I hope he is turning the corner.  I have really been pushing airborne today so hopefully that will help.  Have a nice hump day.  Lehi is in town tomorrow so I have to go to work a little early and help set up breakfast  I was hoping I would be done with that soon.  Be safe out there.  MOM  I love that quilt.  It is amazing.  I think that has to be on top of one of my favorites.  Thanks for cutting out our fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...