Monday, January 13, 2020

Monday

Oliver's foot hurt last night so we didn't sleep great.  I went to go walking and it was snowing so I turned around came back.  I shoveled before school and it went fast.  We did High at exercise class and I got a lot of steps in.  It is pretty fun.  Oliver was emotional afterwards so we stopped and got a pizza and he felt better after he ate something.  Mom gave Oliver a pillow and they have been sliding down the stairs all day yesterday and today with pillow.  It keeps them buys.  We walked to get the boys and it was a pretty afternoon.  Isaac went with to his friends house and played.  He had a fun time.  Isaac wanted sushi yesterday so Casey made that for dinner and it tasted really good.  Isaac was walking on his toes again today which is frustrating.  He has been really good to do his exercises so hopefully he stays stretched out.  Love you guys and I hope that everyone gets some rest tonight.  Feel better.

Love
Rachel 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...