Friday, January 17, 2020

Wow

Wow you guys are having a huge week.  My thought on this Robin is your are already a team lead.  You might as well get paid for it.  Maybe you can change things they way you want it to be.  Good luck with house hunting.  I was looking a condos on a facebook ad and they sure look nice.  I am sure Lehi has a bunch of new ones around.  Just caught my eye.  These were in Logan.  Karen, I am glad you are feeling better.  Rachel, it looks like you have been having a ball.  We got a hotel room for tomorrow night.  That way we can come and go and you can stay and visit if you want to.  I just thought it gave us flexibility.  I want you to be with Casey's family as much as you can.  I only had to work 4 hours today and I really needed that.  I went into to work late and them left early.  We went to Winco to get groceries for stroke potatoes and I came home and took a nap.  My headache is still bad so taking a nap was nice.  We are leaving around 8 in the morning.  Everyone enjoy the weekend.  I get Monday off.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...