Sunday, January 12, 2020

Thanks

Thanks for the fun day yesterday.  I love the fabric we got for our quilts and I am excited for our class.  Thanks guys.  Today was pretty good.  I had a meeting this morning.  Casey and Oliver shoveled the walks and the trampoline which was nice.  Casey worked the rest of the day and we went to church.  One of my subs didn't show but I found someone else and primary went well.  The kids were all happy.  Ruth loves her new class.  The kids just played the rest of the day.  I wanted to go on a walk but they just wanted to play in the backyard which worked out fine.  Everyone have a good Monday and I hope that you guys feel better.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...